The range of kits for OEM humidifiers are meant to be a universal, flexible and simple solution for all the needs of manufacturers.
The OEM humidifier kits include a cylinder, hydraulic parts and some electrical components. They are supplied without carpentry in order to better adapt to most applications. OEM kits are ideal for use in air treatment systems thanks to their small size and the flexibility of the system.
The range includes products from 1.5 kg/h to 45 kg/h. All the models operate with mains water and it is possible to choose from cylinders for low, medium and high conductivity. All humidifiers from the OEM range are equipped with a proportional control unit. This guarantees a precise production in proportion to a signal received from an external controller.
All OEM humidifiers must have an optional universal TAM.
- Power supply:
- KUE0R*, KUE01*: 200, 208 or 230 Vac (-15%...+10%), 50/60 Hz single-phase,
- KUE02*, KUE03*: 200, 208, 230, 400, 460, 575 Vac (-15%...+10%), 50/60 Hz, three-phase depending on the model;
- Operating conditions:
- 1T40 °C, 10...90% U.R. non-condensing
- Storage conditions:
- 10T70 °C, 5...95% U.R. non-condensing
- Rated steam production:
- from 1,5 to 45 kg/hr depending on the model
- Number of boilers:
- Power supply:
- hydraulic part and control sold separately for freedom of installation in confined spaces
- AFS system (Anti Foaming System): detects and manages the foam to prevent the emission of droplets with the steam;
- cylinders with galvanized electrodes and anti-limescale filter at the bottom; cylinders that can be opened are also available;
- steam production with continuous modulation from 20% to the nominal capacity;
- integrated conductivity sensor and control software to optimize energy efficiency and maintenance costs with constant performance during the life of the cylinder.
- automatic water drainage after 3 days of inactivity