compactSteam is the CAREL proposal for the humidification of prestigious residential environments, professional offices or small and medium retail premises.
compactSteam is an immersed electrode humidifier, with following main features:
- elegant and discrete design, ideal for installation in any environment;
- silent, built-in steam dispenser, with adjustable louvers;
- large graphic LCD for easy understanding;
- market-leading functionality, safety and user friendliness;
- models from 1.6 to 5.4 kg/h;
- electrical and water connections can be completely concealed, and drain water temperature never exceeds 60 °C.
If no humidification is needed for more than 3 days in a row, the unit is automatically drained for maximum hygiene.
A version without built-in dispenser is also available, for steam distribution in the duct.
The sophisticated microprocessor controller automatically manages all unit functions, and includes a self-diagnostic system with simple and intuitive indications, both numeric and icons, on the large LCD.
The controller includes an ON/OFF and proportional 0 to 10 V input, a remote enabling input, an alarm relay, an input for a flow sensor and a 24 V power supply output. Steam production is modulated continuously from 20% to maximum capacity, and water level is controlled by a solenoid fill valve and a drain pump.
Room humidity control is managed by an external humidistat (e.g. clima); this is powered by compactSteam and can manage the unit proportionally, for even more precise and comfortable humidity control.
Steam production: 1.6-5.4 kg/h (1 cylinder)
CH*01V1*, CH*02V1*: 110 Vac single-phase (-15/+10%) 50/60 Hz
CH*01V2*, CH*02V2*, CH*03V2*,CH*05V2: 208/230 Vac single-phase (-15/+10%) 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 1.2-3.9 kW
Steam pressure (Pa): built-in fan: 400; duct: 1000
Steam hose: Ø 22 mm
Operating conditions: 1T40 °C, 10-90% rH non-condensing
Storage conditions: -10T70 °C, 5-95% rH non-condensing
Ingress protection: IP20
- elegant and discrete design
- maximum capacity selectable in steps of 5%;
- 0-10 V proportional control and modulation from 20 to 100%;
- automatic management of water concentration and foam;
- remote enabling signal input and alarm relay;
- automatic water drain after 3 days of inactivity
- resettable cylinder operating hour counter.